Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Thanks, I have just turned 52,000 on the clock and she has been a real work horse with my daily commute so thought I would treat her to some loving as I have changed jobs and will only be doing a 15 mile round trip instead of 60 every day! Happy times :+1:
That's good let me know how to power feels too as I'm thinking about putting the turbo and manifold on my 1.3 'D and remapping it

Via Samsung Galaxy J5

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well I'm happy to report that the map was a total success and after talking to the guy doing the work for 10 minutes I decided to have the 50/50 map producing 167.5bhp and 345Ibs of torque :+1: The car pulls away so much better, the boost kicks in now at 1500rpm and it just feels like it's not trying at all now to get to speed! I'm booked in for an oil and filter change on Monday and will stick some of the premium diesel in and see how it feels then..but at the minute it's the best £200 I have spent in a long time! There was a lad there with a 1.3 CDTI Corsa and they were mapping that up to 102bhp not sure what they are standard but he seemed chuffed!

I don't have any other pictures as it was HAMMERING it down most of the time I was there :unamused:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Well I'm happy to report that the map was a total success and after talking to the guy doing the work for 10 minutes I decided to have the 50/50 map producing 167.5bhp and 345Ibs of torque :+1: The car pulls away so much better, the boost kicks in now at 1500rpm and it just feels like it's not trying at all now to get to speed! I'm booked in for an oil and filter change on Monday and will stick some of the premium diesel in and see how it feels then..but at the minute it's the best £200 I have spent in a long time! There was a lad there with a 1.3 CDTI Corsa and they were mapping that up to 102bhp not sure what they are standard but he seemed chuffed!

I don't have any other pictures as it was HAMMERING it down most of the time I was there :unamused:
Where did you get it done matey?

Via Samsung Galaxy J5

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

Where did you get it done matey?

Via Samsung Galaxy J5
DK Tuning in Wolverhampton... Really happy with the power delivery! I wiped the smile off a Mini Cooper S drivers face this morning even with my bike on the back :+1:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I want to ask what people's thoughts are on here, I'm in two minds regarding some new wheels.. I need some new tyres and as I only buy decent £100+ a corner I though by the time I have paid for them I could of added a few extra £s and got some totally new wheels.. I'm down to two choices.. Bola B1 in gloss black, 17x7.5 ET40 or some Rota grid drifts 17x8.0 ET35 in matte black.. I like them both as they are pretty similar.. but which would fit my car best? 7.5" wide or the 8" wide? I know the Rota's will stick out more with the lower ET but they won't be to bad will they?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts