Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just like probably all of u here i have got the Corsa D-Sease (Made that one up, i hope it's original).

I wandered around looking for a nice forum to learn and maybe share my experiences. But in the Netherlands i could only find general Opel forums. and i find a specific corsa D forum more interesting than people who post pictures of their Meriva or something. (No hard feelings, just not my thing haha).

So, well i have a white Color edition Corsa D from 2010. it is a 1.4 16v engine (completely stock) my plans for engine mod's are probably only chiptuning. and i also saw something called D'bilas flow system or something which seemed to do a little!

My main intention for my car is to make it look nicer. add my personal touch to it.

I am familiar with the basics of repairing and maintenance stuff but with serious things i have to go to a garage.

Anyway, cant wait to meet some of you guys. maybe there are dutchies here too?

here are some pics of my car.

(the claw sticker on my headlight was for having a laugh with my friends, and i think its kind of childish. Maybe thats the reason i secretly love the looks of it )

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just like probably all of u here i have got the Corsa D-Sease (Made that one up, i hope it's original).

I wandered around looking for a nice forum to learn and maybe share my experiences. But in the Netherlands i could only find general Opel forums. and i find a specific corsa D forum more interesting than people who post pictures of their Meriva or something. (No hard feelings, just not my thing haha).

So, well i have a white Color edition Corsa D from 2010. it is a 1.4 16v engine (completely stock) my plans for engine mod's are probably only chiptuning. and i also saw something called D'bilas flow system or something which seemed to do a little!

My main intention for my car is to make it look nicer. add my personal touch to it.

I am familiar with the basics of repairing and maintenance stuff but with serious things i have to go to a garage.

Anyway, cant wait to meet some of you guys. maybe there are dutchies here too?

here are some pics of my car.

(the claw sticker on my headlight was for having a laugh with my friends, and i think its kind of childish. Maybe thats the reason i secretly love the looks of it )

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. The car is looking nice. You may want to join the vauxhall owners forum also because this.forum has gone really quiet in recent years so often you don't hear back. Not sure why it's so quiet to say the car is still everywhere. Bit hopefully another one joining all helps. Keep the posts coming . The other forum is just another means to get questions answered when you need too

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts