Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello, just a quick one.
I've not long bought a 2010 Corsa 1.7 cdti sri which I'm very happy with. Only this is the car didn't come with a hand book with all the user info and so on. Where would the best place be to get one? Thanks

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Welcome, if you want a hard copy then they do crop up on Fleabay every now and again.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies and spelling corrections haha I've been to marehay vauxhall today and you have to buy the bits separate. Wallet, service book, car pass and the CD/nav booklet totalling nearly £70!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Hi and welcome to the club mate car looks nice buddy need any help just ask enjoy your stay. If you need any leds hids vinyl flyeye number plate interior leds I'm your man thanks Rizla

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone :) il probably get the one from ebay and get the car pass and CD/navi book from vauxhall. Just been out in the car and noticed a very faint whine from the gear box :s is this normal?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My cars booked in Saturday to investigate the whining. After searching the forum.... It sounds like the gearbox bearings are on there way out :/ am I right in thinking mine has the m32 box?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update. I've been listening to the gearbox on my car and it whines constantly not just when it's in gear.... I've read about the whining in 5th and 6th so would it still be the bearings or?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts