Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps i no this guy on another forum and he make a good range of panel filters and induction kit. As my corsa one of the new one im going to his shop to
measure up etc and its going to cost me £0 yes not a penny it total FREE... and i get the kit. for helping so ill let you all know how i get on and the prices of the kit when they come out.

thanks for reading
lanni

Heres some of his work....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Get The one in the middle the enclosed carbon fibre kit, just like the bmc one's:doublethumbs:

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
So if anyone cares to explain to me what they do and the result of having one fitted i may be interested in something like this...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Heres some info callum
The primary function of an Induction Kit is to clean the air before it enters the engine, but also to provide better air flow to improve the engines power output. The power output of an engine is proportional to the volume of air it can ingest at any given time, assuming that the fuelling is also set up correctly. The most minute restriction in the air induction system will cause an engine's optimum power output to drop. Maintaining optimum, unrestricted air flow becomes a problem when the air must pass through a filter element. There are many different designs of filters on the market, and each manufacturer will make claims that their design is more effective than their competitors. Generally, the greater the air flow restriction, the greater the power loss. Therefore, the ultimate acheivement is to choose as filter that will flow as much air as possible, witthout sacrificing filtration efficiency

1 - 10 of 10 Posts