Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just thought i would say hi.

Just picked up my Brand new Corsa SXI A/C 1.4 in met Black.

So far im very pleased with it, suspension is great and there is plenty of grunt in the engine, steering seems a lil light maybe.

Also drive a vvti Yaris and 307 cc 2.0.

How is everyone finding there new corsas.

Cheers
Matty

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent mate, glad to hear it.

At the moment im resisting the urge to do anything to mine, would love new alloys and exhust system.
Not seen anyone with a modded D yet. So will hold on and wait to see what i can do.

Does anyone know how you can tell what factory the car is built in, would like to know if it is a Spainish or German model.

Matt

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Excellent mate, glad to hear it.

At the moment im resisting the urge to do anything to mine, would love new alloys and exhust system.
Not seen anyone with a modded D yet. So will hold on and wait to see what i can do.

Does anyone know how you can tell what factory the car is built in, would like to know if it is a Spainish or German model.

Matt
welcome to the site,

Not got my D yet but not long now and the mods are all planned :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well done mate what you got planned?

If i was going to do much to mine it would be very minimal.

I went through alot of pain when my dads old modded car was stolen off are driveway, we had spent hours and alot of dosh on that car.

Matt

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I remember reading a review before I bought my Corsa that the 3 door's are built in Germany and the 5's in Spain

Matt[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts