·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay guys. Heres our next meet!

Saturday 23rd March
2pm
Northumbria Centre in Washington

Theres a nice little parking area down the side. Nice secluded area for us to get some snaps etc. Post code is Ne37 3hr
Its on Stephenson Ind Est just off the A195. Hope to see yous there. Open to few changes of times etc as npt much discussion has been put up for this and im not sure whos where and when. So let me know if you can make it.

Attendees:
Duffy
Chris
Steve (P10P)
Dan (DG) is a maybe

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'll be attending.

If we get a good turn out say more than 6 different corsas, Duffy said he will hang up his official CDUK north east banner on the side of his van ;) or he'll get a stand for it!

So get your names down lads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Might be skint as I'm at TFS the week before :( I'll try my best to make it!

Sent from a biscuit tin

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Banner is at the ready! Ill stick your names down. Dan... your a maybe.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yeah pal I'm there ;) around 4 also!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Should be bringing Tully Boy and some other peeps down too :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sad to hear matey. What could be more important than standing in the freezing cold on a sunday afternoon?
I'll get back to you on that one! Nah, if the weather is pretty decent I'll probably pop along but not if it's ****.

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haway folks. Lets get a good meet going. Bump for the sat meet!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm going to see if anyone who drives a corsa from VXR online wants to come to this meet, but strictly corsas. Want to get a good turn out last ones have been disappointing.

·
Registered
305 Posts
do yous allow standard corsa d's lol
Yeah of course mate! It's not a modified corsa forum it's for general people who drive vauxhall corsa Ds - modified or not you're welcome. You should definitely pop along to the meet on Saturday I see you're new and its perfect timing to meet some north east members and get to know people! Once you meet people you'll find the forum much more approachable and hopefully you'll gain some ideas for little mods or have a better understanding of your car in the future.

Hope to see you on Saturday buddy an welcome to the north east section btw. :doublethumbs:

·
Premium Member
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If more than 5 turn up ill stick my banner up! And pose infront of it... :lol: naked :ninja:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts