Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... I changed my number plate bulbs to the smd 12v replacement but they don't seem to function... Although they do work in the interior lighting...? Anybody know if they are 24v and not 12v? Any advice would be appreciated :) cheers...

·
Registered
255 Posts
They should work, I switched mine about before. I noticed it before and am not insulting your intelligence but try turning them the other way and see if that works. I think they only go in one way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that bud... But still no joy... :( and I know the lamps work because I put the same ones in my interior lights... But then put them back in my number plate ones and they were just flickering very dim.. Really wierd...

·
Registered
338 Posts
like jamezz said, pm rizla and he will sort you out, and you need 501 can bus free ones, I'm sure rizla will explain all this if you pm him. also he does good prices

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes you need Cambuss Error free for nearly all vauxhalls in there numberplates! Also recommend angled blades so they actually direct the light at the plates, we have had great results with our customers corsa's vectra's and astra's

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for all the tips.... I bought the canbus error free ones... And put one in works fine... But as soon as I take the other standard lamp out... The working one fails straight away.. And they are definitely the error free ones... :( any advice?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ordered them before I saw that bud... He even Pm'd me buh already had them on the way...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not much you can do :( the system obviously doesn't like your bulbs!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts