Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant decide whether or not to go ahead and order a nurburgring splitter or not. Bought a triple r composites one about a month ago but still havnt got round to putting it on the car, cant decide if i would have been better going for the burg splitter in the first place. Just my only dilema is that the burg splitters are coming in about £170 and its difficult to find them second hand as they sell so quickly.

Not sure what i should do :/

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ye I think so too, bought the triple r one but really thinking I should have bought the burg one, just need to try sell the triple r composites one now haha

·
Registered
420 Posts
Overpriced but look good.

Certainly wouldn't be the first thing I did considering you could get Heko's, Silvertech's, Hid's/Bulb upgrade, Numberplate for half the price and would have a much greater impact on the looks of the car.

If I could afford to waste £170 on a plastic splitter I wouldn't drive a Corsa.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Overpriced but look good.

Certainly wouldn't be the first thing I did considering you could get Heko's, Silvertech's, Hid's/Bulb upgrade, Numberplate for half the price and would have a much greater impact on the looks of the car.

If I could afford to waste £170 on a plastic splitter I wouldn't drive a Corsa.
I get what you mean mate but done all those bits, Heko's, Silvatechs all round, Upgraded bulbs, Numberplate LEDs, Vxr indicator surrounds, debadge, carbon wrapping, CC grill and loads of other bits

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
What's the Triple R one look like?

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Oh I know which one you mean now. Definitely Burg one after seeing that.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Cupra or the triple r,, that's cause I have bought one lol,, and I have a Cupra one...
Burg ones are overrated I think,,,

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
might put the triple r one on just now and just keep an eye out for any that come up for sale, £180 is a bit steep

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I could be interested in your triple r splitter mate if u wanna sort out a price
gonna just put it on just now i think mate, and wait and see if a burg one pops up. If i get one soon il drop you a message and see if you would still be after it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts