Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey lads and lasses, my names Simon and I'm from feltham last week I joined the forum and haven't been able to put it down!! I drive a 61 plate yellow LE Corsa d "miss buzz bee" I see so many corsa d's about the west London area especially LE's!! But there no love on the forums for this magical area! So get posting your location, type of corsa and pics and make west best once again!!!

Here's a pic of the beaut mods to come!

Sent from the Bee's nest making honey and using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
West London post code actually comes under the south east category mate lol

Nice car Simon I have a yellow LE too but I'm from Essex not London unfortunately
Haha cheers mate ordering some stuff tonight but am going to try and stray away from everyone a bit as these ds are beginning to look all the same lol, the yellow does look epic tho right! What paty of Essex mate have family in Chelmsford and my main office is in bad Vegas lol

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Haha cheers mate ordering some stuff tonight but am going to try and stray away from everyone a bit as these ds are beginning to look all the same lol, the yellow does look epic tho right! What paty of Essex mate have family in Chelmsford and my main office is in bad Vegas lol

Ahh love abit of bas Vegas lol I'm not far from Chelmsford I live in Braintree, will post a pic of my car Monday if it gets cleaned! It's been awhile since its had a picture

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ahh love abit of bas Vegas lol I'm not far from Chelmsford I live in Braintree, will post a pic of my car Monday if it gets cleaned! It's been awhile since its had a picture
haha yea its a good laugh! yea get a pic up so i can an eye open when im next over there,gunnna clean mine this weekend me thinks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts