Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well had my original corsa 1.7 home tonight to take out my ice, bulbs and mats plus about £4 in change!! I had forgotten just how much mid range pull there is in it even though it cut out on my favorite bit of road :(. Ill get some pics up tomorrow before the transporter comes.
Also got a new delivery date for my SRi 1st January. So gona kick some fookin ass tomorrow. :x:x

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Well had my original corsa 1.7 home tonight to take out my ice, bulbs and mats plus about £4 in change!! I had forgotten just how much mid range pull there is in it even though it cut out on my favorite bit of road :(. Ill get some pics up tomorrow before the transporter comes.
Also got a new delivery date for my SRi 1st January. So gona kick some fookin ass tomorrow. :x:x
if mines gonna take that long i'm gonna politley tell them where they can stick it! See theres 0% finance on the grande punto's I could be tempted by one of them

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I was tempted by the grande punto to tell the truth, My selection was always between the corsa and punto, The corsa's new style interior and width won me over as i thought the punto looked scrony.

·
Registered
779 Posts
30% of the Corsa is Fiat apparently :\

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
They were based on same design :\, Look nout alike!!!, New clio & corsa is a different matter though.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I was tempted by the grande punto to tell the truth, My selection was always between the corsa and punto, The corsa's new style interior and width won me over as i thought the punto looked scrony.
snap mate, if they tell me mine'll be in jan i'll seriously think about it.

feel soz for jonny cos thats just rediculous

1 - 20 of 23 Posts