Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If youve not yet purchased your ticket get them here :
http://www.ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?72238-Corsa-D-UK-TRAX-2013-*ORDERING-DETAILS*

Hello everyone,
I have been setting up the convoy route and stop ect for TRAX, the convoy will be leaving aberdeen at 6:10am and will arrive at the campsite at 6:45pm.
These times are just a rough estimate with all the time added up for toilet breaks and food breaks ect so be at your desination 10-15 mins before the departure time set, the convoy will leave on the depature time or if everyone is there and ready then we will head before the desinated departure time.
I will be taking all the essintials for the weekend incase of emergency or need of them.
The essintials:-
Oil
Jerry can with petrol
Screen wash
Anti-freeze
Drinking Water
Paracetomal
Spare Wheel with kit
cable tie along with side cutters
*Any thing else you may think may be needed please let me know*

The pick up location list and times are as follows :-
aberdeen to perth -----------

D- 6;10 arive- 7:50

perth to stirling ----------
40 mins

D- 8 arive- 8:40

stirling to falkirk(F) -----------------
20mins

d- 9 arive- 9:20

(F)falkirk to hart hill --------------
30mins

d- 9:40 arive 10:10

harthill to bothwell services -------
20mins

Departe - 10:20 arive 10:40

bothwell services to abington(F) --
30mins

Departe- 10:50 arrive--11:20

(F)abington to durham -------------

Departe - 11:40 arrive ---- 2

durham to scotch corner -=--------
20mins

departe - 2:10 arrive 2:30

scoth corner to wetherby ---------
35mins

departe - 2:40 arrive - 3:15

wetherby to woodall -----------------
50mins

departe - 3:30 arive- 4: 20

woodall to donington park(F) ------
40mins

departe - 4:30 arive 5:10

(F)donington park to leister forest east----
15mins

departe - 5:30 arive 5:45

leister forest east to campsite ----
45 mins

departe - 6 arivve 6:45

For the Nw region we will catch onto them at Wetherby services
For the Edinburgh Memebers and glasgow memebers to save wasting time for the convoy to go one way then back on themselfs we will meet at the following points at the given time and then head to the convoy meet up point, times are as follows :
*Edinburgh memebers*

Herminstone gate to hart hill
Departe -9.30 arrive - 10

* Glasgow Members*

The Quay to bothwell services
depart -10:10 arrive-10:30

Any Pick up points that no one are getting picked up at are going to be passed by unless anyone needs to stop for any reason.

If you need to stop at a service station for the toilet or any other reason or stop on the hard sholder for any presise reason, can you please put your hazard lights on as a sign to show you are needing to stop to warn other convoy members.
If anyone has any questions or any ideas towards the convoy ect. please feel free to message me
If you are joining the convoy can you please fill in the following and reply in the thread with the info
Full Name:
Pick up Point:
Vechile make/model:
Vechile colour:
Registration plate:
How Many Passagners

IF THE CONVOY IS BIG ENOUGH BY THE TIME IT GETS TO BOTHWELL SERVICES WE WILL GET A PHOTO SHOOT AS MY MUM AND DAD ARE PHOTOGRAPHERS, I WILL GET PRICES OF THEM FOR HOW MUCH IT WILL BE IF ANYONE WANTS A PHOTOSHOOT OF THERE CAR ON ITS OWN , GROUP PHOTOS WILL BE TAKEN FREE I RECKON BUT YOU CAN PURCHASE A FRAMED PRINT
to check out the photos been took visit http://www.mckayphotography.co.uk/

WE WILL BE TAKING THE M1 SO NO TOLL FEE

If You Require A Paper Copy Of The Route We'll Be Taking With All Directions From Start To End It Will Be £1.50 Posted 1st Class

*The pick up points where it has *(F)* next to it means its a longer stop to have food *

*i have wrote vechile make and model in the info to be provided due to a lot of people not owning a corsa d on this site*

·
Scotland Organiser
831 Posts
£69 a night is cheap haha, think its full though cause I checked and there was no availability :cry: there are a few others around 14/15 miles away aswell.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Remember condoms

·
Registered
788 Posts
Would change the route everyone goes down the m6 toll only cost like £6 and that's far to many stop last years convoy wee stopped three times can garuntee you'll be driving down yourself if your doing all they stops

·
Best Corsa 2013 Feature Car
2,286 Posts
I'd hate to be in this convoy :lol:

VXRs and boyces RS fuel consumption is going to be **** if they convoying with you haha

·
Registered
788 Posts
Thing is you'd be stuck in ye traffic with a hotel that far that's why a was going for the cheaper option of camping, but might look into hotels near by
your always going to get stuck at the gate anyway no traffic atall tell you get near silverstone so either way you'll be stuck

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was going to go down the m6 that was the original plan but then it was the fact that most people don't want to pay but will research into it mate and speak to the other ro's again and work out a new route with less stops e.g they meet at a point and then head to a services on the m6 for them to join on

Would change the route everyone goes down the m6 toll only cost like £6 and that's far to many stop last years convoy wee stopped three times can garuntee you'll be driving down yourself if your doing all the stops and most people stay at Milton Keynes were all staying in the broughton inn

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nightshift for another 6 nights anyway so will sit down any work out a more continent route for everyone which is more fuel Eco. If you've got any ideas e.g services to pick regionals at on the m6 please message them and al work out best for everyone mate

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'd hate to be in this convoy :lol:

VXRs and boyces RS fuel consumption is going to be **** if they convoying with you haha
I'm not going to be in it haha glad I've got another one or I would have drove down myself

1 - 14 of 14 Posts