Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

ive bought a 2013 corsa D. It has a oil Low pressure light on tick over only. As soon as you apply revs it goes out.

I have replaced the oil pressure switch with a genuine part, but the same still happens.

I just happened upon a website that has suggested that the oil filler valve may be the culprit.

car has only done 35000 miles.

many thoughts? Does any body know if it is easy to fit?

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hi all,

ive bought a 2013 corsa D. It has a oil Low pressure light on tick over only. As soon as you apply revs it goes out.

I have replaced the oil pressure switch with a genuine part, but the same still happens.

I just happened upon a website that has suggested that the oil filler valve may be the culprit.

car has only done 35000 miles.

many thoughts? Does any body know if it is easy to fit?
It could be a few things. Could be a blocked oil pickup tube which is inside the oil pan. A damaged oil pump which is inside but o. The side of the engine, also I've heard of the oil filter housing drain valve causing issues

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, thanks for your reply. Thanks for the advice. I checked the oil filter drain valve, but didn’t really know what I was looking for. It was springy when pushed down! That’s all I can say.

service history is annual oil and filter changes done by previous owner.

kind Regards

richard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts