Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

481 - 498 of 498 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,961 Posts
Giving it a quick pre season freshen up tomorrow. Has an oil change every 5K, and it's been a year since I last changed the year oil, so I'm gonna make a habit of doing it everyone 12 months.. It's done just short of 83K now.

What are the other oils you have and how often should they be changed?

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #483
It's Fuchs Titan Sintofluid 75W80 Synthetic Transmission Oil, most people are using it to replace the GM ATF stuff that VX use.

Does a better job, VX say you shouldn't have to replace transmission fluid, but with the M32 I'm doing it every year now..

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #485 (Edited)
As many of you may know I sold my SRi last month.

And this is my new car! Picked it up yesterday, I've wanted one for a little while, but wanted one in the right spec.

Its a 2015 (65) GTC VXR in Summit White, its loaded with goodies and I'm over the moon. Its a such a step up from the Corsa! Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
3,961 Posts
It is rather eye catching. Well chuffed for you. Looks awesome and has loads of goodies as you say. Early Christmas gift to yourself. Only thing is I wouldn't wanna get your tyre bill as they are expensive tyres In that size.

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #492
It is rather eye catching. Well chuffed for you. Looks awesome and has loads of goodies as you say. Early Christmas gift to yourself. Only thing is I wouldn't wanna get your tyre bill as they are expensive tyres In that size.
Cheers Wez, I have no other financial commitments currently so I thought why not. The tyres aren't too bad, 150 odd quid each + VAT.

Very nice Ollie! Love them in white.
Need to book my ideas up and get a different car!
Cheers buddy, yeah get something sorted and come to the shows next year? Seen anything that takes you fancy?

I see you've joined the club with Mark haha. Enjoy the vehicle
Cheers Harry! I was close to getting one at the same time, a 63 plate white one, but the deal fell through, but its for the better though.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
great cars the gtc / astra j.

I am sure this is miles better than my 2.0 cdti though!

I wouldn't be able to stop smiling wither if I had one of them on the drive!

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #498
Nice, more pics would be nice, I'm not found of new astra(or corsa) but yours is just Bad ASS!
great cars the gtc / astra j.

I am sure this is miles better than my 2.0 cdti though!

I wouldn't be able to stop smiling wither if I had one of them on the drive!
What does GTC stand for? Grand touring coupe
Very smart Ollie. The Astra/GTC is a huge step up
Cheers lads, I'm over the moon with it!

481 - 498 of 498 Posts