Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can find my right and left steering wheel controls in measuring blocks in opcom but there is no option to switch from off to on, the left one says fault but I have been told its a wire from bcm to plug behind steering wheel, can someone please help as its driving me nuts not being able to get them working knowing everybody and their dog has done it 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ the pic shows my opcom, there is no drop down menu on right hand side like the left side, TIA for any help

Attachments

Registered
You have asked two questions about this in 2 minutes in two separate threads in the same forum, why don't you keep your running list of problems in one thread as you have so may spread about the forum i guess like me everyone has lost track and interest.

This is very small example of what i mean.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only added that there was no drop down menu on the right of the pic I added, I didn't know it added another post sorry

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This keeps letting me think I have posted then shows me the post again like it hasn't even posted

Registered
As i suggested in my first post why not put all your problems in on thread from now on keeping it all in one place its just a suggestion and may help you get more help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts