Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday i tried to turn on my car, to run some errands, and then it does this.. The day before it turned on just fine, and had no problems at all. I have let the battery charge over night, to see if it had anything to with that, and it did not help, as you can see in the video. For information, the starter is not turning, it is a relay, and I do not know which one, and the rateling noise comes from behind the dash board almost every time some power runs through the car. Any guesses or maybe someone have tried this before, and could help me out. Thank you.Opel Corsa D won’t start. Help?

·
Super Moderator
1,246 Posts
It sounds like the battery is knackered charging it will make no difference it has lost its ability to crank the car, don't try to start it anymore until you have tested the battery or you will corrupt the BCM and then you will be in a place you don't want to be, watch the video below to test the battery condition.

Have a look at what a corrupted BCM means -

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sounds like the battery is knackered charging it will make no difference it has lost its ability to crank the car, don't try to start it anymore until you have tested the battery or you will corrupt the BCM and then you will be in a place you don't want to be, watch the video below to test the battery condition.

Have a look at what a corrupted BCM means -

Thank you! You were right!! I just put in a new battery and everything worked out! You are a champ! Now I got a running car again! Have a great day!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts