Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently had a neighbour come round arguing the toss about me "parking over her drive" and that her son in his 220d Msport can't drive straight in. She proceeded to tell me he would NEVER park his car outside as I do not know how much he's paid for it..

Please tell me that would stop you from driving in..

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shes trying to cause trouble you're doing nothing wrong by parking there.

She's always had a problem with me parking outside my house anyway, when my parents parked theirs outside she never came round, when my dad parked his van outside she never came round and then as soon as I started parking mine outside she goes outside and measures it. I know and she knows that the van over the road will be stopping him from driving straight in but she won't go and tell them to move she'll come round to mine and tell me it's my fault!! Shes had her drive widened at the left hand side recently so it's easier for her son to drive in!

·
Wales Organiser
4,308 Posts
I recently had a neighbour come round arguing the toss about me "parking over her drive" and that her son in his 220d Msport can't drive straight in. She proceeded to tell me he would NEVER park his car outside as I do not know how much he's paid for it..

Please tell me that would stop you from driving in..
As your a kid she's going for u not your dad as if u look on that pic the van is were the problem is in what u said but she wants to argue with u

I have a arse bright who dad is a dangerous driver parked about 2ft from
The kerb on a road and every time I come home when he's there he parks in the middle taking 2 spaces up so taking it into my own hand now parking in the middle all the time untie learns

·
Registered
233 Posts
My girlfriend has a nasty neighbour when it comes to parking, I always park infront of his gate because he's a **** and says i can't park there but his gate opens out the way onto the street so i said i can park there as his gate is illegal, he's pathetic enough to actually move his car into the middle of a parking space (taking up 2) while i nipped off to the shops leaving me to park further away and in someone elses spot, ****es me off as he watched me leave then go and move his car on purpose.. but all in all you just gotta deal with them, and get on with things.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Mate, your car isn't causing a problem there. It's the van. I've had trouble like this in the past from neighbours who think they're better than you because of the car they drive. One that even threatened to kill me over where I'd parked, I kept the note as evidence and then went round and knocked on the door with my axe on my shoulder. Didn't hear anything after that. Years later we actually get on.

I'd suggest you talk to the son, might be she's making a fuss when he's ok..

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I used to park around the back as there is two spaces which we've always used for years - we had some new neighbours a few weeks ago who keep parking straight in the middle of both, even though they have one car and a space in front of their house and at the rear. They even left me a note when I parked there telling me I wasn't allowed. Kept parking there and heard nothing since so I think they got the message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2014 Feature Car
2,089 Posts
If he can't swing a Bimmer in round that, he doesn't deserve it! Good god, there's loads of room!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts