Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. If anyone needs any part numbers for any Vauxhall vehicle give me a shout and I'll get it for you.

I'll also post them up in this thread (along with pics/diagrams if needed) to help others out.

Cheers:heelclick:

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyway serious thread here! I've seen a few people requesting numbers in the past. Maybes sticky if enough interest?

·
Premium Member
15,455 Posts
Anyway serious thread here! I've seen a few people requesting numbers in the past. Maybes sticky if enough interest?
Sounds like a good idea to me.
Quick reference part number guide.
You may have to split it into sections though Duffy ?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Cool running stat not on EPC as VXL don't use them in England.I've already tried to get one via my local dealer.Courts do them.

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
Cheers Fenton! :D

Cool running stat not on EPC as VXL don't use them in England.I've already tried to get one via my local dealer.Courts do them.
What did they say? I've read that a guy on VXRO got his from VX for £15, I'm not paying £29 if there's a chance I can get it for £15 lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, do you have the part numbers for the black plastic b-pillar trim pieces for a 3dr? I have checked the rest of the forum for this but no joy.

Thanks

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi duffy, looking for a part number for a twist off cap on the back of the headlights? cheers :wave:
Headlamp protective cap (high beam)-93189703

Hello, do you have the part numbers for the black plastic b-pillar trim pieces for a 3dr? I have checked the rest of the forum for this but no joy.

Thanks
I've circled what parts I think you mean in the image below. Is them what your after? If so they only come in grey.

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Have you got the part number of the original sump plug?
Kinda mainly want to see an exploded view of where it is :)

Thanks
I'll PM you it mate so the thread doesn't get too jam packed.
But part number is-90502556=Petrol engines 93177277=Diesel engines

1 - 20 of 241 Posts