Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 40 of 241 Posts

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No because
1-I'll get absolutely hounded
2-More than one person may want the same number so it saves them having to PM me. They can just look through the thread. If it not there then ask for it.

·
Premium Member
15,455 Posts
No because
1-I'll get absolutely hounded
2-More than one person may want the same number so it saves them having to PM me. They can just look through the thread. If it not there then ask for it.
Got a point tbh. :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
236 Posts
thank you for trying duffy mate,
al just have to buy when vxr seats come up for sale.
is there part numbers for leather door cards, and the vxr steering wheel with no logo in the middle and the 5 speed vxr style gearknob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Duffy the black b pillar trims I think he means external between front and rear window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah: these are the ones I'm after. I forgot to mention they were external, sorry I wasn't clear there. They're just a bit of plastic trim to neaten-up the front door between the two windows.

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
thank you for trying duffy mate,
al just have to buy when vxr seats come up for sale.
is there part numbers for leather door cards, and the vxr steering wheel with no logo in the middle and the 5 speed vxr style gearknob
Still looking. Just posting the following up so others have theirs. Should'nt be long pal
Yeah: these are the ones I'm after. I forgot to mention they were external, sorry I wasn't clear there. They're just a bit of plastic trim to neaten-up the front door between the two windows.
Ahh I see. These are just stickers/vinyl and its easier just to buy a sheet of black stuff and cut out the shape yourself.
Part numbers LH side-13257508 RH side-13257509

Glovebox light holder/switch?
Still looking. I know they're somewhere!

Facelift chrome grill?! Price would be handy if u know that aswell

can u get me the part numbers for the arch liners. all 4 please :)
Front left-13187354
Front right-13187355
Rear left-13187362
Rear right-13187363

·
Registered
78 Posts
hi, would you be able to get me the part number & price for the main beam headlight cap, for bothsides.
the larger wierd shape one as i had to cut mine for the HID's but ive removed my HID's now as one stopped working.

cheers
josh.

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
hi, would you be able to get me the part number & price for the main beam headlight cap, for bothsides.
the larger wierd shape one as i had to cut mine for the HID's but ive removed my HID's now as one stopped working.

cheers
josh.
pre-facelift:
LH side-93189474 RH side-93189096
Part number(s) and prices for AFL bulbs please. (just bulb not the whole unit)
Got them here for you.
x2-92095788

21 - 40 of 241 Posts