Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 60 of 241 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,439 Posts
Got them here for you.
x2-92095788
Thanks - does your system tell you the price of a new bulb at all? reason i'm asking is because VX said their about £100 a piece (off top of their head with no checking for clarity), which I can't believe for 1 min but apparently last 10years...?
Cheers

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks - does your system tell you the price of a new bulb at all? reason i'm asking is because VX said their about £100 a piece (off top of their head with no checking for clarity), which I can't believe for 1 min but apparently last 10years...?
Cheers
No it doesn't give me a price for any parts im afraid. Just ring vauxhall and ask for the price of part number x and it will come straight up on the system.

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Can I have the driver side front internal pillar cover number please :) the one that goes into the dash.

Cheers
There is a picture on page 1 mate and it is number 8 on there
with driver, passenger and side airbag-13180657
with airbag, roof, front-13180659

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
thank you for trying duffy mate,
al just have to buy when vxr seats come up for sale.
is there part numbers for leather door cards, and the vxr steering wheel with no logo in the middle and the 5 speed vxr style gearknob
Ill have these for you tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Any idea on what the part numbers are for vectra vxr front brake pads, and how much they cost with trade discount?
93190982 - Trade £99.45, you should be able to get them for about £80ish plus vat tho :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
93190982 - Trade £99.45, you should be able to get them for about £80ish plus vat tho :thumbs:
Bloody hell, can get them for around half that!

Cheers though :)

Anything on your system about the Corsa burg's diffuser?

·
Registered
100 Posts
im after a switch like what is used for the door lock button, there's a blank button below the CD30 and i'm thinking there could be a blank (nothing on it) switch you can buy to put in it's place

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
im after a switch like what is used for the door lock button, there's a blank button below the CD30 and i'm thinking there could be a blank (nothing on it) switch you can buy to put in it's place
So what does the switch do?

·
Registered
100 Posts
the switch doesnt do anything atm as it's just a blank solid accesory (i'm guessing so the console looks simetrical) and all im after is an actual switch so i can use it for whatever

41 - 60 of 241 Posts