Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I apologise if this is the wrong thread to post on but I’m new here and need some advice. I recently passed my test and bought myself a 2009 1.3L diesel hatchback 3 door Vauxhall Corsa which I absolutely adore.

During the weekend, I had my car serviced at Mr. Clutch (which I really regret) and the guy shut my bonnet so hard that it caused my passenger side mirror to topple off and shatter as it made contact with the ground. My mum was there and we both saw what happened. Needless to say I have given him a sh*t review and will never be going back there again.

Now, I’m having a look for left wing mirror glass on ebay, But I am lost as I’m not sure if my left passenger side mirror is a flat, convex or concave? These terms confused me even more so here I am asking for help.

EDIT: I also am not sure if my mirrors are heated, but they definitely are electric as I use my interior buttons to adjust the position of the mirrors.

Any advice?

· Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone, I apologise if this is the wrong thread to post on but I’m new here and need some advice. I recently passed my test and bought myself a 2009 1.3L diesel hatchback 3 door Vauxhall Corsa which I absolutely adore.

During the weekend, I had my car serviced at Mr. Clutch (which I really regret) and the guy shut my bonnet so hard that it caused my passenger side mirror to topple off and shatter as it made contact with the ground. My mum was there and we both saw what happened. Needless to say I have given him a sh*t review and will never be going back there again.

Now, I’m having a look for left wing mirror glass on ebay, But I am lost as I’m not sure if my left passenger side mirror is a flat, convex or concave? These terms confused me even more so here I am asking for help.

EDIT: I also am not sure if my mirrors are heated, but they definitely are electric as I use my interior buttons to adjust the position of the mirrors.

Any advice?
Maybe it's just being older but if you both watched it happen the garage would be paying to get it replaced and not paying myself, they serviced your car and damaged your car in their care therefore they put the damage right. However if not reported at the time you wont have any joy i reckon. might be worth a little word next time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts