Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the damn thing ! bloody thing don't sit flush when rested and looks untidy as hell ! is there a solution to this problem ? if so where might I locate it ? :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Pretty sure they're all like that, don't think anyone's come up with an easy solution as yet/

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Did you by any chance chane them at all? To aftermarket ones because that's what I did and biggest mistake of my life it caches the wing and makes a noise which is so annoying

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No they are standard from purchase. If I set the wipers to the highest setting the drivers on pings off the screen and bangs the pillar ! It is the worst piece of my Corsa I hate the wipers. I have had a couple of ideas to solve it but haven't actioned it yet

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Knackered linkage

·
Best Corsa 2013 Feature Car
2,286 Posts
I know what you mean. Sits off the screen when not in use. Simple solution and I can't believe you haven't thought of it is just buy a smaller blade. The OE blade I 15" just buy a 14" or 13".

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i have considered it but i wanted to be sure that it was a cmmon fault, im rather irritated that my wiper blades are gonna be eating into my modding budget! grr. damn you Vauxhall ! haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts