1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this which i like
W11 KRL its £399 tho :(
funny thing is i wanted B19 KRL cos im 6ft 6
but my surname is wilson so w11 is sortea there and its also scottish for small ha ha
so it kinda contradicts me but its quiet amusing
i think ill buy it if i can afford it :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha ha ill get money from my bank tomoz and ill transfer it into my bank and ring up and order it
iv found it for 344 now :D including the registartion

·
Registered
55 Posts
i found my ideal plate it was "CHR19 W" the company had offered the guy a grand then tried to ask me for £8K!!! You can Guess my reaction to that!!! Mother F'ing C's!!! ...and a polite "no thank you"

·
Registered
55 Posts
That's a pretty good price. I'm after "F11SCO", to make it look like Fusco, but the F plates haven't been released, and I've been waiting AGES for them!
i was looking on the net at reggies again and found "FUS60 4D" almost FUSCO AD, erm the last two digits i cant be sure of tho! would need to check again!

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
i was looking at getting one but dont every time i put it in the 7 never come up so ill what for now but heres somthing im looking for S73 LAN OR somthing like that my name is steven lannigan

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sorry Fusco! i'll keep my eyes peeled for you tho! i think the "L44NNL" look's really good and for £250 it's a bargain, thats all your fees included since its from DVLA direct and no some slimmy middle man company!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts