Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, im a newbie to this forum (and Vauxhall Corsa's:D) I pick up my new corsa D sxi 1.2 ont he 1st of semptember, ive been wanting one for ages! but all the dealers said silly wait times of up to 12 weeks! but we went to the midlands and found one sitting outside a dealer branddd new so i had that.

It's Star Silver with a/c. Apart from that all is standard.

I'm after advice on tints and debadging, I think im going to remove all badges off the back, I want to add an Opel badge though, does anyone know where i can get an official one? Iv'e tried Ebay but there not adhesive.

I think im going to leave the alloys as they are, curious to see what they would look like if they were gloss black or anthrecite though :)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Eh, Is there waiting times for normal model corsa's???, I picked mine up straight away, Boot 10 sitting there brand new.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Lesson no.1 = Never post pictures of any friends or family relatives because lanni will start perving on them and ask for there numbers and that.

Lesson no.2 = Just dont talk to lanni lol

·
Registered
700 Posts
Self Adhasive Opel Badge :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OPEL-BADGE-Vauxhall-Corsa-Tigra-Astra-Vectra-Omega-OPC_W0QQitemZ220142736938QQihZ012QQcategoryZ72211QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

To remove the badges off the back just boil a kettle and pour it over the badges, should warm up the glue. Then Prise it off with an old bank,credit card, then to clean it up use some, bug.tar remover, should do the trick mate!

with tints your best going to a professional to get it done! probabbly cost between £150/ £250

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought an Opel badge, thanks for advice.

I was reeeeaaallly after an Irmscher grille with chrome upper, but then after reading the PDF doc on fitting instructions it put me off to say the least! im not taking a saw anywhere near my front bumper!! lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
I could, but the badge'd be huge, like the existing Vauxhall one, and I think it's too big for the back, so I just stuck with the one for the Corsa-C.
The big Opel badge looks great on the back IMO 8)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts