Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wifes corsa VXR was treated to a intensive detail at the hands of vxrmarc and the finish, well just check out the pics : )

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the detail took place last Sat and Felicity garages the car during the week as she is usually out of the country for work so doesnt even require a clean this weekend lol, it is easy to keep clean when the car is only used for recreational and not general commuting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Those blue brake covers look very nice, as well as the shine of course.
I guess the're standard for the VXR, the blue brake callipers things!? Or can they be bought seperate and but on SXI?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if comparing our 2 VXR's, the corsa is a great little, well not so little mini hot hatch and with the remap has made it more enjoyable to drive around in but it cant match my stage 3 astra in performance or the handling of the kw coilovers i have fitted but saying that the corsa would handle just as well maybe even better than a stock astra, both fun cars.

The brakes are standard at present, will be sorting out the pads and fitting braided hoses shortly.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
i was looking at insurance the other day and this is a joke i can get cheaper insurance on the atra VXR than the corsa VXR i thort the astra was a 2.0 litre and the corsa was a 1.6litre and it was a big drop in money about £700 somthing is wrong there surly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts