just after ordering one of these

Pioneer AVIC-D3

just have to wait on the corsa to arrive now to fit it! lol

its got everthing on it !

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
stunning. looking forward to some pics.
planning to get the Kenwood KVT-627DVD inc iPod Interface myself.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was gonna get a single din but because the vxr has the piano finnish i thought it would be hard to get the part for it . post picks soon as i get the car!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried to go for the oem look didnt want it to stand out to much because u cant take it out the car!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ive orderd it should be here by friday but im going on holiday on friday morning for 2 weeks but it will be here for me comming back which is nice lol then i pick the car up 2 weeks after that lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
My works has this in stock the now looks ace. Sat Nav, DVD, Divx, MP3s,.
I really would like to put this in my D but what about a frame for it, Or does it need one.

The only other thing putting my off, buying it are steering wheel controls, will thay have an adapter yet. losing the radio lcd does not give me concern. if its like my old Coupe it would just show time and temp.

I used to have a Astra Coupe with a Avic X1 installed with rear camera. so i know this unit will be good.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that looks lush mate! where u order it from and how much u pay?
look further up the page mate someone already asked! orderd it off caraudiodirect

Lannie nice one wherre you off to mate! ?

46137: not to sure about steering controlls and to be quite honest mate im not botherd lol
as for the surround i have no idea ither . if there isnt ill get my mate to make me one , pretty handy with fibreglass etc

1 - 20 of 32 Posts