Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all.

It has been couple of years since I have started Just Performance, and haven't really posted much offers on the forum. So, from now on, I will post offers on the forum on a regular basis, so keep an eye out for all the latest offers from us :)

As a CDUK member, you will get 13% off cat back and full systems.
Backbox - you will get 10% off

this will be a permanent offer until further notice

As their product list is huge, rather than posting prices for each product, please see the full range of Piper exhaust on their website:
http://www.piperexhausts.co.uk/piperstore/index.php?cPath=271_288

Examples:
VXR Nurburgring - cat-back system with 1 silencer - RRP £610.80, with discounts £531.39
VXR Nurburgring - turbo-back system with sports-cat & 1 silencer - RRP £1,242.00, with discounts £1080.54

1.3 1.7 cdti Back box - £193.32 delivered
1.3 1.7 cdti DPF back system - £330.94 delivered

1.2 Back box - £193.32 delivered
1.2 cat back system - £330.94 delivered

If you need help with working out prices, leave a message or drop me a PM.

Cheers
Gary

Click here to check out our Cobra exhaust Offer!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Have you got anything for the black edition turbo yet? I'd probably collect if anything as your only down the road

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you got anything for the black edition turbo yet? I'd probably collect if anything as your only down the road
Not as far as I am aware of, but will have a look and get back to you
Collection is no problem

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Are these loud ? I'd love on but I had a full stainless system with just a back box on my old car and sounded epic but no good for doping 70 down the motor way every day ?

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought a piper backbox of eBay yesterday. Didn't know I would have got discount :( oh well haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Shame buddy, We will be posting a lot more offers on the forum from now on, keep an eye out in the for sale section. :)

Are these loud ? I'd love on but I had a full stainless system with just a back box on my old car and sounded epic but no good for doping 70 down the motor way every day ?
I see that you have an LE. I would recommend getting a cat back system. Piper on the corsa 1.2 are loud but not unacceptably loud, I am sure a lot of members would agree.

To give you an idea of what they sound like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXD5uK85aPs

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 115 Posts