Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any body in the derby or Nottingham area have a pipe exhaust weather it is a full system or just a back box, really thinking about getting one but want to here on in the flesh :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Look u don't need to hear one in the flesh, it sounds sick!
I had a piper back box on my 1.2 and sounded awesome.
Get one!

U won't find a negative review about one on here, if u do, whoever it is needs their head testing :doublethumbs:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Mate I've got the piper cat back on mine and it's ****ing awesome! Get one!!!!! There is an offer on here selling with with 13% off get one!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
don't think youll get any closer to ashman but nottslad88 on here (lives in Notts :ninja:) has one as well

·
Registered
417 Posts
If he wants to meet me he can but its pointless tbh Cos if he doesn't want a custom one then piper is best for the D's up to the 1.4

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look u don't need to hear one in the flesh, it sounds sick!
I had a piper back box on my 1.2 and sounded awesome.
Get one!

U won't find a negative review about one on here, if u do, whoever it is needs their head testing :doublethumbs:
Did you just have a back box then mate ? And it want to loud ?

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Inside the car you can hear it but not noticeable really.

Windows down you can and sounds just lovely :love:

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cheers lads Iv spoke to just performance and I'm going for a back box as I'm told just changing that will make a AWSOME sound difference :)

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Is it just a case of unclamping the old box and clamping the piper to the standard pipe ?
Yes literally this. And mine is just the backbox and sounds lovely.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts