Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah im here, and im no longer a mod (on here anyway) so please be nice, as im no longer invincible lol.

Ps "PEARSON" works about 5meters away from me, so dont be a nasty pasty to him, or i will turn in2 a devil-mod on CCUK :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've been waiting for this moment where I can unleash my foul words upon you without getting reprimanded mwahahaha! Well at least not reprimanded by you anyway :look:

So on that note you *** ***** *** ******* *** ***** *** welcome to the site :D

Pearson has been PM'ing me all day, seems like a nice chap, sure he'll enjoy it on here once it gets going :thumbs:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been waiting for this moment where I can unleash my foul words upon you without getting reprimanded mwahahaha! Well at least not reprimanded by you anyway :look:

So on that note you *** ***** *** ******* *** ***** *** welcome to the site :D

Pearson has been PM'ing me all day, seems like a nice chap, sure he'll enjoy it on here once it gets going :thumbs:
he's got a 1.4sxi CorsaD, parked next to mine in the carpark, yeh lets hope he keeps up with the crazy banterrific fun we have on here

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
he's got a 1.4sxi CorsaD, parked next to mine in the carpark, yeh lets hope he keeps up with the crazy banterrific fun we have on here
Indeed :doublethumbs:

So what sort of time scale do we reckon we're looking at for this site to be thriving?

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed :doublethumbs:

So what sort of time scale do we reckon we're looking at for this site to be thriving?
i wouldnt know im not a mod lolNah, im thinking the fast show may attract a few, that is of course if we get some publicity/advertising out there, then its all about google and word of mouth i suppose

1 - 10 of 10 Posts