Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL thank you for the constructive words there, it drives fine. Not my diesel filter, immobiliser is all ok, it was fine the morning i drove it, went to leave work and it was on. Dont know why???

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
engine management light mate, it usually re sets when you turn your ignition off unless there is a persistant fault, in which case it will be tech2 or similar to code read and find the fault code,

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It isnt the engine management light, that one is next to it. I have done the pedal test to see what code it gives and i get 6352, does anyone know what this fault code is?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Could be anything to be honest mate, it came on for me when one of my piston rings went. Have you got any breakdown cover? If so then get them out and they can run a check on it. If not then get down to a garage as it will need looking at.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought it was just a service light too, thats why i reset it but it keeps coming back on. The book has some jargin about it being engine electronics, transmission electronics electronic immobiliser, diesel fuel filter. Im thinking it could need a good run to clean the diesel filter, i dont do a lot of long driving so this might clear it. Im gonna give it a blast tomorrow and see what happens i think.

Whats the worst that can happen?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Well I got a vauxhall work van and every time that exact light come up was for my next service and then vauxhall clear that light with there thing they plug in. But I could be wrong not come up on my car as not needing its first service happens to all my work vans when gets too a certain mileage :/

Sent from my iPhone 5

·
Registered
23 Posts
thats the fault light if the code your saying is right it wont start with a 6 first number is a 0 it will be P0352 Ignition Coil 2 Incorrect Signal B-23

1 - 20 of 22 Posts