Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
sounds nice, i got hero 3 white for xmas, there awesome!

did you use the non waterproof back when filming that? i tried doing a exhaust video but i barely heard nothing with the water proof back :(
what mounting pack have you got?
instead of paying £30 for the motorsport mount i used a in car phone holder and modified it. works just as good!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds nice, i got hero 3 white for xmas, there awesome!

did you use the non waterproof back when filming that? i tried doing a exhaust video but i barely heard nothing with the water proof back :(
what mounting pack have you got?
instead of paying £30 for the motorsport mount i used a in car phone holder and modified it. works just as good!
Oh sweet idea! Yeah I just opted for the Motorsport edition, used the suction cup but tied some string just incase haha, yeah I did use the non-water proof which was hard considering we've had 99% rain this week :p haha

·
Registered
181 Posts
haha yeah saved a few quid :thumbs:
what else do you get with the Motorsport edition? oh yeah string is a must but if you trap the string through the window it will still slip through you would need to tie a bolt to the other end or something..
hmm okay ill get making some more this week :D

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha yeah saved a few quid :thumbs:
what else do you get with the Motorsport edition? oh yeah string is a must but if you trap the string through the window it will still slip through you would need to tie a bolt to the other end or something..
hmm okay ill get making some more this week :D
Hehe my engine is in my boot so had loads to tie to :p
Umm in the pack it was 2 curved sticky mounts 3 flat ones, the suction cup mount, USB cable, the casing and non waterproof backing

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hehe my engine is in my boot so had loads to tie to :p
Umm in the pack it was 2 curved sticky mounts 3 flat ones, the suction cup mount, USB cable, the casing and non waterproof backing
thats basically what you get when you buy the go pro, rip off tbh :/ should have made you one for half that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts