Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
2014 First Quarter Feature Car
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to test drive one next Saturday and maybe put a deposit down :D

Thought I would make a thread for people to post their black editions in, found out how many people have them etc

Post away :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Might cost abit too much to post it but il upload some pictures :look:

On a serious note, so far only added Heko wind deflectors, but got vxr alloys waiting to plasti dip and vxr indicator surrounds and tinted indicators, then want a cupra splitter sunstrip and then one day remap to the 165bhp
Snowed under..

On the drive after a waterless wash, going to invest in some wax etc soon!

At Elvaston castle

·
Registered
208 Posts
You doing it thru photobucket?

Cause just copy the link from there, press the image icon when your making a post, paste link and press OK

·
Registered
67 Posts
How did you attach the vxr surrounds? :)
They are self adhesive, the repeaters clip in to the wing, unclip them (small screwdriver or fingers), remove bulb from lens, attach surround to wing so that the hole in the surround is in same position as hole in wing, refit bulb and clip lens into surround.

·
Registered
67 Posts
They are 27 smd canbus safe DRL/side lights I got from Alltronix on ebay (before I realised Rizla on here does them and posts them quicker), they stay white when dimmed just not as bright as on full

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Might cost abit too much to post it but il upload some pictures :look:

On a serious note, so far only added Heko wind deflectors, but got vxr alloys waiting to plasti dip and vxr indicator surrounds and tinted indicators, then want a cupra splitter sunstrip and then one day remap to the 165bhp
That wasn't funny. :look:

1 - 20 of 78 Posts