Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have been asked if this has been done or is as easy as swapping the headlights and the front bumper??
and to be honest i couldnt give an answer other than iv heard its a straight swap but cant think of anyone one that has actually done this mod???
iv seen plenty of threads commenting but actual facts??

has anyone done a facelift to a pre facelift corsa D??
if so can you let me know and if there were any issues?? i appreciate the DRL function will probably not work as it does on the facelift :shrug:

many thanks

jeff

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I would to know this also as said person has just been on the phone to me about it
And all I could say is "I think they are a straight swap" :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
for new lights youd need new bonnet as shaped different so really youd need bonnet lights bumper

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
for new lights youd need new bonnet as shaped different so really youd need bonnet lights bumper

Only the bottom part of the headlight has changed. The bonnet doesn't need to be changed as a few people on vxro have gone for carbon bonnets etc and there's been no issues.

Btw nice sig :look:

·
Registered
310 Posts
ah my bad!

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Depends if the connectors to the headlight are different too.
If memory serves the AFL's might cause issue but I think the reflector headlights are the same with the exception of the DRL's which don't use any cables.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
so really to tell the truth here nobody knows,you are all assuming or gessing here,looks like ill be the first so lets get it done dan,ummmmmm bring it on

·
Registered
281 Posts
Guy on vxronline done it. He was also messing about the with grills and fit the prefacelift V grill onto the new facelift bumper.

Manged to do it in the fog, down a pitch black country lane at 4am :(

If anyone in or around essex, has any of the parts what you can see damaged, please inbox me your mobile. Thanks.

He hasnt got any pictures of his car face lifted apart from after crash photo's. Its a 2007 model

·
Registered
228 Posts
Like he said, anyone got any before and after pics? I am interested in seeing this too, I would never do it to my car as I personally prefer the pre-facelift model but I still find it interesting :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts