Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after some projector type headlights because I'm
Not a fan of Hids, it annoys me when people blind the hell out of me so I don't wanna be a hippocrit :lol:
But I'm also not a fan of any type of halo lights

Obviously AFL's are awesome but I have the pre facelift and correct me if I'm wrong but they don't come in pre facelift shape do they?

Just wondering what other options I may have, or am I s*** out of luck :lol:

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
128 Posts
If you wanted the original afl's pal would be a big job I'm told as need the wiring and there different connectors so not just plug and play :)

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Expensive Matt I'm afraid.

Could you not get halos and just take the lights out of the halos if you dislike then that much?

I know that sounds a bit bodge job but worth thinking about if there's no other alternative.

I know what you mean about the hids though, I put mine in and took them back out cos of the glare.

J

·
0 Posts
It's easy to fit the AFL's it's just the functionality will be expensive.

I fitted AFL's to my old corsa. Worth the money.
Which i now have and there was no extra wiring. Its plug and play. Looked great on dans when he had them and now look great on mine. Hids finish them off

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's easy to fit the AFL's it's just the functionality will be expensive.

I fitted AFL's to my old corsa. Worth the money.
When u say functionality do u mean they mean them to actually light up and work as a light or do u mean for them
To actually function as AFLs and to turn with the wheel?

As tbh that's not overly important, I'm after more after having xeonon lights with a nice bright colour and light output.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which i now have and there was no extra wiring. Its plug and play. Looked great on dans when he had them and now look great on mine. Hids finish them off
Brilliant cheers for that mate, what did u pay? So I know roughly what I'm looking to pay

·
Registered
13,153 Posts
When u say functionality do u mean they mean them to actually light up and work as a light or do u mean for them
To actually function as AFLs and to turn with the wheel?

As tbh that's not overly important, I'm after more after having xeonon lights with a nice bright colour and light output.
They will work as normal headlights and thats it.

They wont turn etc as you need extra sensors and stuff for that to work.
Joel got a special deal for them :yummy:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Spring Feature Car
6,725 Posts
Not much of a fan of the angel/ halo lights tbh, rather just normal projector lighs

How much did u 2 pay and where?
Mine were a bargain! Got mine off VXROnline for £120 with HID's

1 - 20 of 29 Posts