Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car, its got a purple metal flake on the wing mirrors and wheels - slight problem though - hit a bin, the wing mirror cracked and now I'm trying to find the right paint to match but its nowhere!! Currently the best photos I have, I dont know if its a special edition or if the previous owner had done this themselves:

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,404 Posts
At the best it’s a colour from another manufacturer with some metal flake in, and relatively easy to match, at worst it’s a custom colour. 3 options; 1 contact previous owner and ask the colour. 2 go down your local body shop and see if they can match it to something, 3 have the mirrors wrapped in vynl. Different screens will be set differently but it could be Citroen purple, Peugeot allure purple or possibly rover purple, not sure which other manufacturers have purple cars but I’m guessing it might be the same purple I’ve seen on Peugeot 107 allure’s with a bit of flake mixed in! Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.