Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hmmmm i doubt it will work with the steering wheel controls without an adapter, i bought a expensive double din screen unit and had to buy a secondary adapter for it, i didnt bother in the end as i rarely use the steering wheel controls. Best bet is to ring them up and ask them mate

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm i doubt it will work with the steering wheel controls without an adapter, i bought a expensive double din screen unit and had to buy a secondary adapter for it, i didnt bother in the end as i rarely use the steering wheel controls. Best bet is to ring them up and ask them mate
Thats what I was thinking but on their site it says it will work with OEM steering wheel remote control interface. Here's what they say but :dontknow: probably still need an adapter
http://www.clarion.com/gb/en/products/featuremark/OEMReady/gb-en-mark-pop_1146412097181.html

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ye it may say it will work but not sure if it will or not, baring in mind everyone's steering wheel controls are different, phone or e-mail them and get a 100% correct answer from as to if it will work or not, then if it dosent you can get a refund or at least get them to supply the correct wiring loom.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts