Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
08 1.3 CDTI 90hp, Sky Blue
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m wanting to put a ramair filter on my derv, mainly for the noise but I will do a cold air feed so hopefully get a bit of punch too. Basically all I can find is a kit for Corsa d 1.0,1.2, 1.4 or a kit for Corsa c 1.3cdti (pic below) does anyone know if either of these will fit or if there is a kit for the 1.3 but I’m just being stupid and can’t find it? Much appreciated in advanced and p.s I’ve got an 08 plate 90hp 1.3cdti if that matters. Cheers guys.
Vision care Light Eyewear Eye glass accessory Font

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,326 Posts
Fleabay yay! As far as I know all the corsa induction kits save the vxr are the same fitment, k& n filters or give demon tweeks a ring, they’ll sort you aahhht!

·
Registered
08 1.3 CDTI 90hp, Sky Blue
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fleabay yay! As far as I know all the corsa induction kits save the vxr are the same fitment, k& n filters or give demon tweeks a ring, they’ll sort you aahhht!
Cheers Dave your a life saver mate, I thought as much tbh and would of just had to buy a reduced/increased if not but wanted a headsup. What your opinions on them ramair ones? They’re meant to be better because they’re oilless, apparently the oiled cotton ones clog up the MAF

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,326 Posts
It shouldn’t clog up with oil as that’ll be either bad design on the manufacturers part or over enthusiastic application by the end user, if you want a dry type go for it but the oiled one should be ok, might be worth asking whoever you get it from the same question, see what they say and if 2 people say the same then there must be some truth in it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts