Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking a rear VXR bumper with the duel exit diffuser...anyone know where I can get this from? Pref in glacier white lol.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hard to find that I'm afraid, u will need the burg one.. U could get one from vauxhall but will cost £500+
thanks for the reply! Yea would I be able to get a VXR bumper and get the burg rear diffuser? will it still cost loads :/

·
2014 Feature Car
2,071 Posts
thanks for the reply! Yea would I be able to get a VXR bumper and get the burg rear diffuser? will it still cost loads :/
Depends how lucky you get. There are burg diffusers on ebay for £150 but in primer. Can get a vxr bumper alone for cheap-ish if your lucky as well. White is a very rare colour for VXR's though. Would most likely have to get a different colour and spray it :shrug:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends how lucky you get. There are burg diffusers on ebay for £150 but in primer. Can get a vxr bumper alone for cheap-ish if your lucky as well. White is a very rare colour for VXR's though. Would most likely have to get a different colour and spray it :shrug:
Thanks!! yea probably! really love the burg diffuser!! hopefully i will get lucky then lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts