Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Opel Corsa D
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello dear friends.
I have a box at my house that I made with my car's old BCM and the Corsa D complete glove box wiring.
I have a system where I can make the Tape and Tid screen virgin and married by plugging the Opcom into this box from the OBD input.
That way I can't make every tape and screen virgin.
Can such a thing be done?
I have 32 pin display socket, Tape socket and OBD socket.
How do I tie them together, show Aunt and Virgin, or get married without a BCM.Thank you in advance for your understanding and help.
Circuit component Hardware programmer Passive circuit component Electrical wiring Electricity

Audio equipment Gas Electronic instrument Electronic device Electronic engineering

·
Registered
2012 Opel Corsa D
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You would need a bench set up to access the MSCAN channel to access the infotainment.

This is what I use to test HSCAN and SWCAN:

View attachment 21440
Thank you very much for your answer.
Allows me to ask you a question again.
I want to make a cable that will enable the communication of tape screen and opcom on the can line using the 3 sockets in this picture.
Is there such an opportunity..?
Thank you very much.
By the way, I don't have any intention of making money commercially, I'm just interested in hobby.
Note: Unfortunately, there is no support from anyone on these issues in Turkey.
Circuit component Cable Electronic component Font Electronic device

·
Registered
252 Posts
It should be possible to do. You will need a head unit to connect to as well as the screen.
You might need other modules but I don't know because I only bench test HSCAN and SWCAN because I can test MSCAN and all K line communication by plugging into my vehicle.

Think also about power supply and how you are going to "wake up" the head unit for communication.

It all depends on what you are actually planning on doing.

·
Registered
2012 Opel Corsa D
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Even more confusing now I have re-read your post.
You have a BCM, but you don't have a BCM and even though you show one it sounds like you don't want to use one?
Now let me explain.
My car is Essentia, the most empty package.
I wanted to add cruise control to my car.
I learned that the BCM is not compatible and purchased the appropriate BCM.
The old BCM was sitting idle so I bought the wiring under the glove box and made myself such a box.
But with this, I can only make the tapes and screens that have been introduced with my security code virgin.
I have CD40 USB and Gid screen in my car, but I want to make them virgin and introduce them with my car's own security code. Sometimes, when making transactions with opcom, it gives an error because the code of the tape and screen in my car is not the same as the BCM. I need to install the original tape and tid screen of my car.
I want to make this tape and screen virgin by connecting an OBD socket to the Canbus line without BCM to make the CD40 usb and Gid screen virgin.
I already have a cable connection in my house that I can run this way.
Audio equipment Electronic instrument Gadget Engineering Computer hardware

·
Registered
2012 Opel Corsa D
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Şimdi daha da kafa kafaya, yazınızı tekrar okudunuz.
Bir BCM'niz var, ancak bir BCM'niz yok ve bir BCM'yi gösteriseniz bile gündemmiş gibi mi geliyorsunuz?
[/ALINTI]
I tried to draw it in a simple way, I hope it was understandable.
I'm sorry, I don't know English, sometimes I share my messages in Turkish when the page automatically changes from English to Turkish.
Handwriting Product Rectangle Font Parallel

·
Registered
2012 Opel Corsa D
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It should be possible to do. You will need a head unit to connect to as well as the screen.
You might need other modules but I don't know because I only bench test HSCAN and SWCAN because I can test MSCAN and all K line communication by plugging into my vehicle.

Think also about power supply and how you are going to "wake up" the head unit for communication.

It all depends on what you are actually planning on doing.
Hello
I bought an obd socket. I found and connected the MScan and SWcan cables of the OBD socket, the cables I needed to connect the mscan swcan ends in the information display socket.
I need to try and test that it works, but when my laptop comes to the problematic service, we will try and see if it works.
have a nice day
Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Electricity Engineering Cable

·
Registered
2012 Opel Corsa D
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hangi diyor:

"Kabloyu deneme şansım oldu ve gayet iyi çalışıyor. Ben de bakire olabilirim. Hatta eşleşebilirim."
[/ALINTI]
I am very sorry, unfortunately I wrote in Turkish.
The cable I made worked. Now I can make a virgin and re-introduce it without the BCM module.
I wanted to share this with you.
Thank you for your support

1 - 12 of 12 Posts