Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought it was about time to post a progress thread up.

Picked my car up in september 2011, brand new with about 5 miles on the clock.

After keeping it standard or about a year i decided to fit a double din unit made by pioneer;

Pumps out amazing quality sound and has everything on that you could possibly need.

Future plans:

Coilovers
17/18" Light Weight wheels

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Erm i dont wanna go mega low but i want to be able to adjust them when needed hence going for coilovers. I dont want any scrubbing on the front when on full lock and the rear i would like to sit just above the tyre line if you get what i mean?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for that, it seems a good thread, what do people recommend more JOM coilovers or FK AK?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Got a error showing up on my way to work this morning, something to do with emissions/catalytic converter, so will be off to vauxhall at some point to get that sorted, free of charge im hoping !

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just phoned them up, dropping the car off today after work and they said they would ring me when they find any problems etc. Cant get a courtesy car until next wednesday so hopefully its sorted by then, if not ill have to insure my self on my mums car.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Car booked in for today, went to drop it off at 7pm yesterday, they said they would be open, and they were closed?!! So iv left my car infront of the security barriers and iv got my mum to drop the keys off at 8am when they open, not very pleased with the service so far. Hoping its finished for today if not ill need a courtesy car over the weekend.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When do you get yours mate?

Need to order some new cleaning products and give it a good clean, got some tar marks on the door

·
Registered
157 Posts
Due for delivery on the 21st of march, I can't wait! My white LE had some if them after a few months best bet is to clay it! I'm a complete clean freak it got washed more or less every day!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ye i at least wash it every week, with me doing 12 hour shifts i can only wash it on weekends so gunna get some more snow foam ordered and give it a good clean. Bet you cant wait for delivery, what car did you have before?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ahh fair enough, I had a white LE before but there's about 20 in my town now so I thought I'd go for a red one this time!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ye same headunit, amazing quality sound and i havent even changed the front speakers YET, so thats on my list of things to do aswell :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts