Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 598 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it was about time for a upgrade, so i traded in my silver 1.2SXi for a hot red 1.6 SRi,
hears a Pic of my 1.2 going to miss it.
[/url]
Cduk by jacobpilkington, on Flickr[/img]
i traded it in in vauxhall in bridport, which left me a three hour drive back in the SRi.
here's the car when i got home.
[/url]
cduk 2 by jacobpilkington, on Flickr[/img]
[/url]
cduk 3 by jacobpilkington, on Flickr[/img]

Yes... the corsa-d|uk stickers are already in the rear windows :)

Plans for the near future:
HIDs (bought, not yet fitted)
Remap.
Full Exhaust Sport Cat, possibly dual exit.
Opel Front T grill painted red (ordered)
Carbon wrap roof, possible bonnet??
Dump Valve

im attempting to have most of this done by January.

Rate or Slate.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
His is just a shell init. Id luv a spin in it it would defo go faster than a vxr init
Didn't know init was part of the english language.

His just isnt a shell, its mapped, full decat, filter etc, running 235bhp. Of course it would be faster than a vxr its the same engine just mapped with more power :s and its now lighter, so of course it will.

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
Didn't know init was part of the english language.

His just isnt a shell, its mapped, full decat, filter etc, running 235bhp. Of course it would be faster than a vxr its the same engine just mapped with more power :s and its now lighter, so of course it will.
soz with my txt language ha. Yeh i knew that soz lol

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very smart! I like the sri in red
Cheers Mate nice to know im not the only one :)

His is just a shell init. Id luv a spin in it it would defo go faster than a vxr init
Oh its Rapid, i was thinking of going all the way like he did, the thought is still swaying in my mind. Maybe once everything else is done :-?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm thinking full De-cat but its taking it on and off for mots?? unless there is a way round that??

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Get sports cat and remove your precat :)

Sorry i just dont like text speak :p

Well just be carefull and remember to warm up and cool down, some people do have issues with p4 etc, I never did when I had mine. Dunno what it was running but had to be around 235-240 looking at what you could have fun with on the roads ;)
I don't like it either, if you have a full keyboard.
and Yes i know i do warm up and cool down and i also run on 98-99octane fuel. I just need to get used to the 25-30mpg :-/ aha

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some bad times, Had the car two weeks and its allready in the garage. Somthing wrong with the drive shaft. But looking on the bright side they did give me a amazing car for the week. Check this out.
[/url]
Crap! by jacobpilkington, on Flickr[/img]

There is some good news, the SRi is booked in for a Re-map on the 26th. 200+bhp :)

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
Some bad times, Had the car two weeks and its allready in the garage. Somthing wrong with the drive shaft. But looking on the bright side they did give me a amazing car for the week. Check this out.
[/url]
Crap! by jacobpilkington, on Flickr[/img]

There is some good news, the SRi is booked in for a Re-map on the 26th. 200+bhp :)
oh look at that suzuki!! Well nice:lol:

1 - 20 of 598 Posts