Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone had a remap done for 1.2's?

Got my 2012 LE which is 86HP, I've seen a lot of remap discussion back when these cars were new in 2013 times but I'm wondering if even now it's still worth it? It's a heavy price to pay for a little improvement but the previous talks mention about more 5th gear overtaking abilties and better power across the gears which I'd like.

Most of the graphs show it'll get no more than 10HP, more likely around 94. I guess it's also about where it's done, I'm in West Yorkshire and my eyes are on a place in Barnsley that agreed to do it for £160 + dyno. (I wanna see the dyno graph to make sure there's some improvment before I end up not feeling any difference lol)

Anyone actually have any recommendations for places around Yorkshire. Like I mentioned there's lots on it a few years back but since I'm looking into it now I guess places change etc.

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Be interesting to see what comes of remap, to be fair 10 bhp more from a 1.2 with 82 from standard isn’t a bad gain, and given my sxi is a 1.2 also I’d be interested to see what you get. I know a good panel filter and back box would help but even thorny motorsport only quite a 10 bhp gain with that lot so expecting much more probably isn’t the best idea although there is a company in Belgium I think that has done one that’s over 100 bhp but only just, and if they measure it differently or have a optimistic rolling road. Still 100 bhp from a 1.2 when a nova gsi had that from a 1.6!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts