Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you who like Automotive videos on YouTube may of heard of Motoring Journalist Chris Harris. He's worked for Autocar, EVO and now hes at DRIVE.

He does some cracking videos, another new one that caught my eye was this. The new Clio RRS 200, just wanted to know what you all thought of it? Yeah its a shame that they've turned to some Boost and got rid of the manual box, but I have to say... for Renault this looks like a cracking little car.

If you like you little hot hatches, just take 15 mins to watch this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsUPixwMDg0

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
Good watch that. :) Wasn't sure what I thought of the new Clio but seeing it in RS guise and actually being driven I quite like it!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Chris Harris is a G.

Enjoy watching his stuff, that was a good view as well, not a fan of the new clios but still looks like it'll be another cracking driving car.

·
April 2009 Feature Car
4,623 Posts
turbo's are a pain in the bottom, they should of stayed N/A.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
pile of poop, with it being french with that fancy gearbox it will constantly break down, oh and they've just copied the rear end of the Seat Ibiza. I agree with spedem, unless its a manual its not a true hot hatch because hot hatches are meant to be drivers cars not for lazy people who cant be arsed to change gear themselves. No matter how much quicker a double clutch semi auto shifts its never gonna be in my opinion as good to drive as a manual.

Oh and it has one of them stupid pipes that feed noise into the cabin like the new Focus ST does

1 - 15 of 15 Posts