Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Could this be renaults attempt at a vxr??? Of course there is the renaultsport but i think by looking at the styling on this new car that its obvious its here to rival the looks and performance of the vxr. From reviews i have read its powerful but plain..

1/10 for the name...Renault twingo, They must be looking at the 4+ age range.. haha.

6/10 for looks, As it looks okay:), But has a square back:(

·
Registered
688 Posts
looks like a fridge-freezer that has fallen from a tall building on to one of it's corners.
yuk. that's an invite for people to pick on you, a request for unpopularity - an actual call for girls to laugh their heart out in you face!

as you can see i'm speechless :p:shrug:

edit: LONG LIVE CORSA

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a fridge-freezer that has fallen from a tall building on to one of it's corners.
yuk. that's an invite for people to pick on you, a request for unpopularity - an actual call for girls to laugh their heart out in you face!

as you can see i'm speechless :p:shrug:

edit: LONG LIVE CORSA
Not exactly, Maybe if it starts dusting corsa's you may realise lol.

·
Registered
688 Posts
it might start dustin corsas but still it looks like somethin out of a horro movie with those wide open simpleton eyes and square back windows. anyways i don't like it! 0%, none, niente, nada, nichts, xejn!

·
Registered
688 Posts
lol.... so im guess you like it? :err::roll:

It is quite horride.... lol
yeah lol a total 2 thumbs up!
it's like when you get a dvd and it's full of reviews from mags you never read, all saying what an excellent movie it is, and then you find out it's a recipe for suicide in a box. just add an idiot. or in this case a frenchonoid.

is it me or there's lots of ppl who hate french makes - peugeot, renault, and citroen? Except of course the C2 thats the only one i like. - just some tints, rims and a nice descreet spoiler an u got a head turner already.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL

"Renault says the Twingo beats the Citroen, Ford KA Zetec, Toyota Aygo 1.0 Black and Peugeot 107 Sport XS in terms of standard equipment, combined fuel economy and lowest emissions."

Thats who they are trying to beat... Why didnt they just release a cardboard box and draw on it, Would beat all of them cars mentioned. haha

·
Registered
688 Posts
I like C2's, but not enough to own one. There's a red one with white wheels in the building next to where I work, and it's nice. Too much of a woman's car to me though.
yeah thought someone would eventually say it's a woman's car. that's what i think as well, but wouldn't mind driving a well pimped one if my missus would 'ave bought one.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
a salesman at renault took me out in one of these, a 1.2 turbo if memory serves correctly, was alrite then i remembered what it looks like! would love to meet the designers of these weird looking cars n see where they find the inspiration (or pills) to make summin like this!

·
Registered
700 Posts
a salesman at renault took me out in one of these, a 1.2 turbo if memory serves correctly, was alrite then i remembered what it looks like! would love to meet the designers of these weird looking cars n see where they find the inspiration (or pills) to make summin like this!

renault seem to be putting alot of turbo's in there smaller engined cars lately ive noticed. theve got a 1.4 turbo clio aswell

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
twingo is just to compete with the smaller car category and not the vxr.

i would think the Renault Sport 197 is main competitor for Corsa VXR.

theres a vid of youtube about 197 vs VXR done by the guy at Fifth Gear. in which, 197 wins.

·
Registered
700 Posts
jeremy clarkston said it reminded him of the peugeot 205 gti when it came out! and i tell you what that is a compliment and a half!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
twingo is just to compete with the smaller car category and not the vxr.

i would think the Renault Sport 197 is main competitor for Corsa VXR.

theres a vid of youtube about 197 vs VXR done by the guy at Fifth Gear. in which, 197 wins.
Read the other comments haha, I quoted a renault speech on the car lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts