Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I have now had my bluefin reset ready for applicable vehicle a14xer/a12xer plus other models listed on the box which I will take pics of looking for £200 posted pickup please inbox me if your interested thanks View attachment 8149 View attachment 8150
Forgot to say these are great for people who want to keep their warranty as you can switch between maps in just a few minutes. View attachment 8182

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They have no reason to touch the ecu other than for a update an they cannot tell you have had a remap if its been retuned to original before you visit vxl which I did with no problems at all.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
full facts are that they can always find if it has been mapped as the ECU records everything.. its like a black box.. the likely hood of them finding it are less likely as they would not have any reason to check it.. but there is always a chance.. depending on how thorough they are being.. if it is in for a large warranty work amount then they will check everything in a way to get out of paying for it.....

not trying to spam the thread.. just opening the fact to everyone... but then again if you are willing to remap.. then be willing to face the consequences!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
full facts are that they can always find if it has been mapped as the ECU records everything.. its like a black box.. the likely hood of them finding it are less likely as they would not have any reason to check it.. but there is always a chance.. depending on how thorough they are being.. if it is in for a large warranty work amount then they will check everything in a way to get out of paying for it.....

not trying to spam the thread.. just opening the fact to everyone... but then again if you are willing to remap.. then be willing to face the consequences!
yes there is a small chance but it was a chance I was willing to take.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I want a re map for my black edition as the gains look amazing, but don't want to void the warranty as I've heard a lot have been going wrong with them lately, I think £200 is an amazing price and I would have no problem paying that :) hope you get the asking price if not more

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want a re map for my black edition as the gains look amazing, but don't want to void the warranty as I've heard a lot have been going wrong with them lately, I think £200 is an amazing price and I would have no problem paying that :) hope you get the asking price if not more
thanks pal wouldn't mind a black edition myself nice car! :yummy:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts