Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going to look into organising a rolling road day for us with the help of smiler.. However we need to get interest from this first as it will require us booking the day out at the venue as well as gathering deposits etc.

I imagine it will cost us roughly £30 Per person.. (give or take depending on group discounts etc).

If all goes to plan we will look at doing this event some time near the start of september to allow us to gather enough interest and hopefully get the rolling road booked by the middle of august to allow enough time to collect deposits etc.

So could interested parties please post up and once we have hit 10 interested members we will look into places and gather prices, dates, times etc.

1.Gilb
2.Smiler
3.Duffy
4.Joe
5. X31ll

Cheers.

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
I'll attend but not participate. I could run on the machine and pump out a higher bhp on the results graph

·
North East Organiser
4,090 Posts
I might for the crack ya nar.
Gotta wait another year then putting 270 bhp in it

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will be septemberish time. I need 10 people before definite dates etc. I'll stick your names down

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doubt the Megane will have much more done to it by then.. Got insurance 20th august so saving up for that so will be near enough standard so be good to get before figures for when I get to stage 3 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Need 10 minimum definite people before i can look into booking anything mate

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No problem. when sorted i'd probably need £5 deposit from everyone in once booked as i imagine the venue will require a deposit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts