Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Rome or Paris?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to go away with the Girlfriend in August for a long weekend. Can't decide on the above options.

SWe both havnt been to Paris but would like to go and we both like Italy and she has been before so knows her way about lol.

Ive priced up some hotels and Italy is working out cheaper than Paris. For a 4 and half star hotel, including flights and transport to and from the airport and insurance its coming at just over £700. (Overall Total)

This is for 3 nights.

Has anyone been to any of these places? If so are they any good?

Only been abroad once and that was to Florida so I don't know what are good rates etc lol.

·
Registered
750 Posts
paris is more romantic as i found rome a bit of a dump.the colleseum is the worlds biggest roundabout and is black.

but they are both really grate and there are loads to do in both cities

if u do go2 paris then when your up the eiffle tower try spotting corsas. i manged to spot a few and also saw a convoy of porsches which was a french porsche club who had some reli cool vintage porsches

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Well mate i would tell you to go to Rome. I lived in italy for just over 1 half years mate travel from the top to botom left to right mate and i can tell you what a place it is mate i love it mate.it still a big part of my life

I also whent to vencie 5 time and that is a very nice place to go but it stinks mate and you also get flooded in sometime a the city is sinking because of the rising sea.

also a very nice place is largo degarda mate the largest lake in italy wich is in the top north mate Peschiera del Garda.

if your going to go to rome mate i booked my flights home to england with ryanair mate very cheep and if you book now youl get a great deal

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Vatican City is spozed to be a very nice place my brother has been there he says its far better that france altogither he says the frence are ignorant to anyone that isnt french

that damn tower is a waste of meccano

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
PARIS! i went to paris with the gf not long ago.

trip up the eiffel tower will defo get the brownie points up :yummy: lol.
highly reccommend the Le A Hotel as a place to stay. close to everywhere!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts