Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a 2007 corsa D, 3dr 1.7 cdti

The missus really likes the extension lip of the rear spoiler( I think VXR model)

Our spoiler is very snug..

Without the hassle of removing the original is there an extension that will snuggly fit with the old spoiler and still look good.

Could you link or show examples please.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I believe the body kit you see on vxr etx is a bolt on which can be attached to existing structure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
221 Posts
I bought the one from the link at bottom from unqshop, pretty decent Tbf considering the price! Easy to fit too

·
4,463 Posts
Do you have a photo of your current spoiler on the 1.7? Does it actually have a spoiler already?

Does it look like this (this has no spoiler) -

Or this (this has a VXR Styling Pack spoiler) -

If it is like the first photo, you can buy a spoiler and put it on no problem. If it is the same as the second photo, you will have to remove the Styling Pack spoiler and put another one in its place.

I figure from what you say about a "snug" spoiler that your Corsa currently doesn't have a spoiler.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TS1 thanks for the input to the spoiler choice I thinks might go with your choice based on price and styling,

Drumboymatt yes no spoiler top photo :(

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all down to price bud,

If I can source a real VXR spoiler below 100 pnds which is unlikely I will purchase same,

But if a genuine VXR comes on the market already painted in white I would stretch 250.

65 plus paint = 120 fit myself happy chappy cause missus will love me and not realise fibre rep :)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I dont believe it!

genuine OEM limited edition VXR style spoiler came onto ebay in black(no need paint) buy it now £99
me being a cheeky buga tried for £80...but seller said no wayz below 95 plus needin tena postage,,,, the missus grabbed me moose
and before's me know it she's straight into buy now £99.00 , well I gorta say even I would of been sick had I lost over £15 squid!!.
...spoiler on way straight of new 2013 3 door vxr styling corsa. :) should get it tues pics to follow ...

link of proof,, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251518252624?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

DrumboyMatt your input was more adhered especially ebay NON Oem

**Parts are unpainted. There's no possibility to order painted product.

For proper installation You need to get knowledge about properties of fiberglass.

Some of parts may require treatment in order to fit. **

Well that was enough LOL knowledge of fiber glass erm noo!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought the one from the link at bottom from unqshop, pretty decent Tbf considering the price! Easy to fit too
I too am looking at purchasing a spoiler from unqshop. With this poiler does it require to be bolted on?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts