Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I've been a devoted member of this site for about a year now, I've had my corsa for 2 years but it unfortunately left my possession today and I picked up this beauty!

It's a 1.4Turbo Alfa Romeo Mito with 155bhp, like a little rocket!
I don't plan on doing a huge amount to it but I defo plan on staying with this site so thought I'd give everyone an insight to my new car :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I'm loving it so far :) very different than my old 1.0L haha

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
You should def feel some difference driving it. One less NI member with a Corsa but glad to see your staying on. Wish we had more as there are loads about. Only ever seen Corsa C stickers but then again I don't put stickers on mine. Get some more pics up.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You should def feel some difference driving it. One less NI member with a Corsa but glad to see your staying on. Wish we had more as there are loads about. Only ever seen Corsa C stickers but then again I don't put stickers on mine. Get some more pics up.
Yeah it's just a tiny bit different ;D
I know I felt quite sad letting the corsa go but I'm staying put on here! I'll still keep an eye out for CDUK stickers haha.
I'll get more pics up asap!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Really nice car bet its comfy to drive as well with those seats! I myself don't really like the alloys

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's gorgeous to drive it really is, lumbar support, armrest, steering controls for controlling literally everything, air conditioning etc.
I'm not a fan of the alloys either :/ I've got a photoshop request up to see if they're any nicer black :)
Pic was more to show off my big brakes ;D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First mod! (Kinda)

Debadged the rear :) only the Mito badge, the centre alfa badge is the boot button so can't debadge that!
The alfa forums are very harsh :/ apparently debadging a car is chavy but stuff them!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Crying out for an exhaust mod!
I'd love one! Would love a dual exit with one on each side like yours, but the diffusers on these cars don't just pop out and I don't fancy cutting a hole in the other side :/

Any suggestions? Don't fancy anything too loud as the car is already quite loud when it wants to be.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
I'd love one! Would love a dual exit with one on each side like yours, but the diffusers on these cars don't just pop out and I don't fancy cutting a hole in the other side :/

Any suggestions? Don't fancy anything too loud as the car is already quite loud when it wants to be.

Mine is the Nurburgring bumper so has the diffuser suited already. Only way you could do it without cutting is mounting it lower but would look silly, so would need to cut it. Any good quality exhaust garage/Bodyshop will do this though.

Mine is really loud to some people but quiet to me as I'm used to it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine is the Nurburgring bumper so has the diffuser suited already. Only way you could do it without cutting is mounting it lower but would look silly, so would need to cut it. Any good quality exhaust garage/Bodyshop will do this though.

Mine is really loud to some people but quiet to me as I'm used to it.
Nah don't wanna mount it lower, would be scraping the ground haha. Car is surprisingly low. Only issue is the exhaust cut out isn't just a cut out but more a moulding

Think this could be replicated on the other side?

Might just get a nicer exhaust tip, something a little large and more impressive.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
You could get a nice sized oval to fill the gap, or you could cut it on the other side and find the moulding off another model and fit that. Be custom work though but would look amazing if done properly.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You could get a nice sized oval to fill the gap, or you could cut it on the other side and find the moulding off another model and fit that. Be custom work though but would look amazing if done properly.
Not a fan of oval exhausts, but I'm loving the idea of getting the moulding from another car! Will defo give that a look into, thanks!

·
Registered
484 Posts
The centre alfa badge is the boot button so can't debadge that!
The alfa forums are very harsh :/ apparently debadging a car is chavy but stuff them!
You'll wanna show off that you're driving an alfa, so good that you're keeping that. I personally really like the alfa badge

If top gear logic is anything to go by, the rest of the badges will fall off anyway so i wouldn't worry about them calling it chavvy.

Only issue is the exhaust cut out isn't just a cut out but more a moulding. Think this could be replicated on the other side?
You could see about their dual-exit bumpers? they run special editions. Can't remember what they're called... will undergo a quick google search... Bear? Bare with.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You'll wanna show off that you're driving an alfa, so good that you're keeping that. I personally really like the alfa badge

If top gear logic is anything to go by, the rest of the badges will fall off anyway so i wouldn't worry about them calling it chavvy.

You could see about their dual-exit bumpers? they run special editions. Can't remember what they're called... will undergo a quick google search... Bear? Bare with.
Well the rear badge is the boot button so I didn't have any choice haha. I wouldn't have got rid of it anyway, might change it to black and silver though.

Oh I didn't even know that, I'll give them a good look, thanks!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I just remember driving past/being overtaken by alfas with exhausts on each side of the car. Can't remember what the name was, but there was like an arch logo to go with them. Not sure if it was an edition for the mito's or not. Definitely on the guilietta's.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts