Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Hi guys! Long time no see! My new job has been stopping me from uploading on here as I'm working 12 hour shifts and never get time to! But there's been a few changes so I thought I'd throw some pics up. Excuse the iPhone quality haha

I treated myself to a front splitter which I love but it catches on every speed bump :/

Fitted a K&N panel filter, not noticing much difference but it was a gift so happy to put it in

I de-chromed the rear using plastidip, much prefer it this way!

Also fitted some mudflaps which the car desperately needed, plus I think it adds an aggressive touch to the car.

And I bought me some pioneer speakers! Loving this, absolutely chuffed with these although they are a bit pricey at £120 odd.

And that's it so far! Again sorry for not posting in so long, but I hope you like what you see haha. I should be getting something very very special but the fella selling them is being strange so I don't have high hopes.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year btw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,015 Posts
Wow the front end does look amazing. Pitty about plates being necessary. Don't see that many alphas about NI. You get your dad to do most of the modding. How much was the splitter if you don't mind me asking. X

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
wow really sexy cars right here >>> :)
Nice splitter
Thanks guys!

Wow the front end does look amazing. Pitty about plates being necessary. Don't see that many alphas about NI. You get your dad to do most of the modding. How much was the splitter if you don't mind me asking. X
All there is left to do for the front end is HIDs and darker cloverleaf headlights, then it'll be perfect! That's one reason why i fancied this car, definitely not as common as the corsa haha. Do i get my dad to do my mods? Not at all, he helps with tools like drills and solder but he's too old to be doing too much now, all me :) and the splitter cost me £110, took a while before i coaxed them into delivering it to NI though.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Two wee pics I forgot:

These were taken after I gave it a good clean and used my new machine polisher with poor boys black hole :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
HIDs! (Right side HID, left side halogen for comparison)

These are brilliant, amazed by how much better they are, plus a nice sharp line thanks to the projector lens (smudge in the middle is condensation not the lights)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Just need to get rid of the orange in the headlight, don't know if that's the bulb or the reflector though. Also is the black around the rear lights matt? Looks like plastidip, would be better the same colour as the car, never the less still looks good, fair play. Splitter looks great

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Just need to get rid of the orange in the headlight, don't know if that's the bulb or the reflector though. Also is the black around the rear lights matt? Looks like plastidip, would be better the same colour as the car, never the less still looks good, fair play. Splitter looks great
It's the reflector in the indicator so can't get rid of it although I would love to be able to, it bugs me too haha. Yeah the rear lights are plastidip, I originally thought about colour coding and used plastidip as a trail run to see if I liked it and I guess I liked it so much I just kept it. I quite like the contrast of matte against the metallic paint though, might give painting it a go when the weather starts to pick up.
Thanks! :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Had a little photo shoot the other week, wish the sun was out though!
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I've also got a BIG parcel coming this week, in the form of tan leather :thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Quick update!

Fitted a lovely Pioneer headunit, AVH X3700DAB. Absolutely brilliant piece of kit, DAB radio, App radio, sat nav, rear camera, amazing sound quality and looks great!

I also got the entire rear drivers side quarter panel and door fully resprayed so paint is looking gorgeous! No pics due to the not-so-nice weather here in Northern Ireland haha

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Sorry about the lack of updates! Mainly focused on the alfa forums now.

Currently the car looks as though it's just out of surgery:

Decided to do a bit of messing about and ended up painting the headlights, hopefully all will be ok once the sealant dries...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Thanks guys, really love the car right now. Splitter got into a fight with a speed bump and lost though ): so it came off but other than that I'm happy!
I also got a nice new set of tyres on the front fitted today too ;D thanks again Wes haha

61 - 80 of 81 Posts