Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI I HAVE A 62 PLATE CORSA VXR WITH A BUILT IN MANUFACTURERS SAT NAV SYSYTEM, I CAN ENTER THE DESTINATION ETC BUT WHEN IT TRIES TO WORK IT SAYS DRIVE ON A DIGITISED ROAD??? ANY IDEAS

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,168 Posts
It either needs a updated card in it for the roads ( eBay £25 ish ) or a full reset, it’s not unheard of for the antenna to start playing up either

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It either needs a updated card in it for the roads ( eBay £25 ish ) or a full reset, it’s not unheard of for the antenna to start playing up either

HI THANKS FOR THE REPLY
HOW DO YOU DO A FULL RESET? AND HAVE YOU GOT THE LINK FOR THE CARD?

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I suspect you live in a new housing estate that 10 years ago was fields or something so the card will need updating. eBay search Vauxhall sat nav sd card and there’s a couple on there for £15.99 that should do, also the reset thing should be in your audio manual, if not google Vauxhall touch and connect user manual.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suspect you live in a new housing estate that 10 years ago was fields or something so the card will need updating. eBay search Vauxhall sat nav sd card and there’s a couple on there for £15.99 that should do, also the reset thing should be in your audio manual, if not google Vauxhall touch and connect user manual.
hi mate

naah ive tried it in all areas, its strange how it picks up where i want to go and shows me on the screen but soon as i click on start it says drive on digitised road. that sd card on ebay is too big. attached are pics what it shows

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I’m assuming the sat nav sd card is the same one I have in my t&c, so if you’ve had yours out from under the cover below the setup button then you should be ok.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Almost makes me wonder if the Ariel for the sat nav is dead, or it’s not plugged in properly. Replacement ariels are on eBay for around £20 and are a straight swap over, only way is whip the t&c out and have look see what’s going on behind.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Almost makes me wonder if the Ariel for the sat nav is dead, or it’s not plugged in properly. Replacement ariels are on eBay for around £20 and are a straight swap over, only way is whip the t&c out and have look see what’s going on behind.
hi have you got link for the aerial? it picks up where i want to go though but when i press start it doesnt pick up the road

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Always shows where I am but I’ve retro fitted mine so all is up to date.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Which leaves the sd card, mine says cd600 & 900 navi on it and is the size of a mini sim

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
As long as it’s a cd600 navi, pretty much any vx card will work, mines from astra j version and it’s never been any trouble, guess it’s gonna be all the same info if it’s in a corsa insignia or astra, as the t&c units were astra h/ zafira a&b, corsa, meriva a and antara sat nav options from the factory so then the cd30’s that were in those models became the cd400 in the astra j zafira c insignia and so on, the cd60 became cd600 navi and the cd 70 became the cd900 navi, think difference between the cd 600 and 900 navi was colour and dab or something like that, I dare say someone’s gonna put me right if I’m wrong! 😝

1 - 20 of 32 Posts